Please read the following information thoroughly to gain insight into our perspectives and procedures regarding your personal data and how we plan to manage it.
Paideia Educational Solutions (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of users (“You”) when accessing and using the application, website (www.paideia.id), features, technology, content, and products we provide (collectively referred to as the “Platform”).
Personal data provided by users is given consciously and without pressure or coercion from any party. The integrity and security of personal data, including user account data (username and password), is entirely the responsibility of the user. We are not responsible and cannot be held liable for any misuse of such data due to user negligence.
We may collect Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Information you provide. This information may be provided through electronic forms on our Platform or by corresponding via telephone, email, social media accounts, surveys, online discussions, and the like. The information you provide may include your name, address, teaching information (including school name and job title), email address, phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide to ensure its accuracy.
2. Information we collect. For each visit you make to our Platform, we may automatically collect the following information: (a) Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; (b) Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Platform (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, information about interaction with the page (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and phone number used to call our customer service.
3. Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, and credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners”) and may receive information from them. We will take reasonable steps to verify the information we receive from other sources in accordance with applicable regulations.
4. Data from Mobile Device Settings. We obtain information that you allow us to receive, such as access to your camera or photos, videos, voice messages, files, and location to provide our service features.
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Information You provide: (a) To verify the Personal Information on your account; (b) To fulfill our obligation in providing information, products, and services to you; (c) Subject to applicable laws and regulations, to provide, or allow our Partners (both inside and outside the territory of the Republic of Indonesia) to provide, our information, products, and services, along with any changes, to you; (d) Subject to applicable laws and regulations, to conduct, or allow our Partners (both inside and outside the territory of Indonesia) to conduct research in improving the quality of experience and service in using the Platform; (e) To conduct socialization, publication, or promotion related to our products and services; (f) To communicate directly with you.
2. Information We Collect. (a) To manage our Platform and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistical and survey purposes; (b) To improve our Platform to ensure that content and experience are presented in the most effective way for you; (c) As part of our efforts to ensure the safety and security of our Platform; (d) To present relevant products and services to you; (e) To provide feedback and recommendations to you and other users on our Platform regarding products and services that may interest you and them.
3. Information We receive from other sources. We use Google Analytics as a tool to analyze user behavior on the Platform (“Site Analysis Tool”), on the condition that any Site Analysis Tool service provider will not collect, and we will not provide any of our users’ personally identifiable information to any Site Analysis Tool service provider, including but not limited to name, age, address, email address, telephone number, and financial and credit card information. One of the Google Analytics features we use is Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to and/or correction of your Personal Information that is in our possession or control by contacting us at the details provided below.
Our platform contains links to and from the websites of partner networks, affiliates, or other unrelated parties. Please note that we are not responsible or liable for the policies of these sites as they have their own Privacy Policies.
Cookies are small digital files consisting of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer’s hard drive with your consent. When you use the Platform, we may place a number of cookies on your browser’s memory.
You can delete cookies by clearing data in your mobile app or web browser, which allows you to reject some or all cookies settings. However, you may not be able to access some or all of our Platform.
We are highly committed to safeguarding children’s privacy online, and as such, we would like to inform you, as parents or legal guardians (as referred to in this section, “parents”), about our policies concerning the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information of children under the age of 13 (“children”).
Children can access some parts of our app and its content, and use some of its features, without providing us with their Personal Information. However, most of the content and features of the service are only available to registered student accounts and require us to collect certain information, including Personal Information, from them.
We only collect information about a child to the extent necessary for their participation in educational activities on our service, and we do not make their participation in disclosing Personal Information beyond what is reasonably necessary.
Guru Kreator, Digital School Platform
One-stop educational platform. Digital transformation in your school starts now!