Privacy & Requirements
PRIVACY AND REQUIREMENT POLICY
Please read the information below carefully
Paideia Educational Solutions (“We/Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting users’ (“You/Your”) privacy while accessing and utilizing the application, website (www.paideia.id), features, technology, content and products that We provide (hereafter, collectively referred to as “Platform”).
Personal Data given by the Users are consciously submitted data and without pressure or coercion from any parties. The integrity and security of Personal Data, including User’s account data (username and password), are also the User’s full responsibility. We are not responsible and cannot be held accountable for any misuse of the abovementioned data, caused by the User’s negligence.
We can gather Personal Information in these manners:
1. Information that You provide. This information is given through electronic forms on Our Platform as well as correspondence by phone, emails, social media accounts, surveys, online discussion, and so forth. Information that You provide can include name, address, teaching profile (including school’s name and structural role), email address, mobile number, financial information and credit card, personal description, photos, and other data. We can require that You verify the information that You give to ensure accuracy of the provided information.
2. Information that We collect. For each of Your visits to Our Platform, We can collect this information automatically: (a). Technical information, including Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer with the internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone arrangement, browser plug-in type and version, operational system and platform; (b). Information about Your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators (URL) visited towards, through, and from Our Platform (including dates and time); the product that You see or search; page response time, download-related matters, visit duration of certain pages, interactive information on page (e.g. scrolling, clicking, or mouse movement), methods used to leave the site, and mobile/phone number used to contact Our customer services.
3. Information that We receive from other sources. We can receive information if You use other sites that We operate or other services that We provide. We also partner with third parties (including, but not limited to for instance, business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, payment portals and deliveries, advertisement network, analytics providers, information search engines, as well as credit referral agents) (“Our Partners”) and can receive information from them. We will take steps within the fairness parameters to verify any information that We obtain from other sources in accordance to the Applicable Rules.
4. Data from Cellular Devices Management. We obtain information as what You allow us to receive, for instance access to Your camera or photos, videos, voice messages, files and location in order to provide the features for our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in this manners:
1. Information that You provide: (a). Verifying Personal Information available in Your accounts; (b). Operating Our obligation in providing information, product, and services to You; (c). By adhering to the applicable law and policies, providing, or allowing Our Partners (those within and outside of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia) to provide information for our product and services, along with each related change, to You; (d). By adhering to the applicable law and policies, providing, or allowing Our Partners (those within and outside of the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia) to conduct research in improving the quality of experience and services in utilizing Our Platform; (e). Socializing, publishing, or promoting our related product and services; (f). Directly communicating with You.
2. Information that We collect: (a). To manage the Platform and Our internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistics-related purposes and surveys; (b). To improve Our Platform so as to ensure that related content and experience can be presented in the most effective way to You; (c). As part of the effort to ensure the safety and integrity of Our Platform; (d). To present relevant products and services to You; (e). To provide input and recommendation to you and other users in Our Platform regarding products and services that might be of Your interest and theirs.
3. Information that We receive from other sources. We use Google Analytics as User’s behavioral analysis supporting device from Platform utilization (“Site Analysis Device”), with a requirement that every Site Analysis Device service provider will not collect, and we will not give to any Site Analysis Device service provider, every information pertaining our User’s personal identity, including but not limited to name, age, address, email address, mobile/phone number, financial information and our User’s credit card. One of the Google Analytics features that we use is Display Advertising (e.g. Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
PERSONAL INFORMATION REPOSITORY
You can ask Us to access and/or correct Your Personal Information that is within our ownership and control, by contacting us in the details provided below.
A link is provided in our platform towards and from other sites that belong to our partners, affiliations, and other non-related parties. Please note that we are not responsible nor obliged to any of those policies due to the fact that those sites have their own Privacy Policies.
Cookies is a small digital file consisting of letters and numbers that We store in Your browser or computer hard drive as per Your agreement. When You utilize the Platform, We may place some cookies in the memory of Your browser.
These are the purposes for Cookies utilization: (1) to activate certain functions; (2) to grant analysis; (3) to store Your preferences and arrangement; and (4) to enable advertisement delivery and behavioral advertisement. Some Cookies are only utilized if You use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other Cookies will always be utilized.
You can delete Cookies by activating the clear data function in Your mobile app or web browser which enables You to deny the arrangement of all or some Cookies. However, You consequently might not be able to access all or some of Our Platform.
AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENT
We wholeheartedly take note of minors’ online privacy protection, hence We notify You, as parents and official guardians (as stipulated in this section, “parents”) regarding our practice in collecting, utilizing, and sharing the Personal Information of children under the age of 13 (thirteen) years old (“children”).
INFORMATION GATHERED FROM CHILDREN
Children can access some parts of our application and its content as well as utilize some features having providing Personal Information to us. However, majority of the services content and features are only available for Students from a registered account, which require us to collect certain information, including Personal Information, from them.
We can only collect information about a child as much as it is deem necessary for that child to participate in the educational activities of our services, and we do not condition their participation in the sharing of Personal Information more than what is deemed necessary.